Wednesday 22 December 2010

New Writing Dundee 6 - Call for Submissions

A while ago I posted up information on the short fiction writing anthology New Writing Dundee 5 which my friends Rachel and Amy edited and put together. I know I promised to review the peices in it, but haven't managed a review in a while. I've got two lined up for the New Year, but I'll pick a random story/poem from NWD5 after those are up on the blog.


In more exciting news, the next edition of the anthology is taking submissions now for stories and poems. The closing date is 2nd April 2011 and all submissions should be pasted into the body of an email and sent to newwritingdundee@dundee.ac.uk

Full submission guidelines can be found on the Literary Dundee website along with a whole host of other goodies. I've taken over from Rachel as Senior Editor, and I'm looking forward to seeing all your submissions dropping into my mailbox.

2 comments: